Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A few things are finished!!

I got both of these chairs at the DI and they where 10$ each. I really liked them because of the design at the top I thought that would look really good with glaze. and with a little sanding and some primer, paint, and then glaze here is the final project. I also stained the little table that I bought at Home Depot for 12$I also got this table at the DI and it cost 15$ This table was in great shape it really didn't take much time. I hardly sanded it just enough to get rid of the oil finish it had on it.



and here it is all done. (sorry about the picture quality I took it on my phone) I used Krylon spray paint in celery. I also glazed it with a dark brown glaze.


this awesome find was only a dollar and Kyson spotted it right away so it came home with us. you can't pass that up right.


Here are my treasures I found yesterday at the DI. I'm going to paint the top lamp Black and I need to either find a shade or make one I can't decide.

and this lamp I feel in love with and had to start on it right away. I have never done a lamp before so this was my test dummy. I painted the lamp a cream color and I still can't decide if I should distress it maybe someone can tell me what to do.(please!!!!!!) and then I bought some fabric for the shade and glued it on with hot glue. all in all it took only 1 hour for the shade and maybe an hour for all the painting. super cheap and super fast.


1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed!! Love them all. Wish I could have your fire. I have had a lamp for 17 YEARS that needs updating...just can't seem to find the bloomin' time.

    ReplyDelete