Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can't wait to share

I'm so excited! the rocking chair that I posted about earlyer is almost done. I'm at my parents house right now about to finish it (I do most of my projects at their house) so I'll post pictures as soon as it's done.
another thing that I wanted to share on this blog are some of the trends that I'm seeing in the salon. right now I'm cutting tons and tons of BANGS!!!! and I love it. Honestly bangs can make or break a hair cut but most of the times it totally makes it. I'm loving the long hair with straight across bangs. Yesterday in the salon I had two clients in a row get them and I loved the look on them. So if you are wanting something different but not ready to cut your hair try some bangs, they are a lot of fun. Another trend that is really hot right now are feather extensions. I haven't started doing them yet but I see them everywhere, and not just on teenagers but little kids and adults. more adults are sticking with more neutral colors and teenagers and younger kids are trying more of the colorful feathers.
Well I hope that might give someone a little inspiration for their hair but I'll post more hairstyles that I love and I'll post my rocking chair soon. Thanks for reading!!!! Oh and if I get 50 followers I'm going to start having drawings and giving away cool gifts, so tell your friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment